December 3, 2022 - South Cowichan Healthcare Auxiliary Craft & Bake Sale
- Mill Bay Baptist Church Craft Market 2095
- Dickson Road, Mill Bay BC V0R 2P4.
- Approximately 1.7Km's South of Mill Bay,
- Take a Westerly turn at the lights of Butterfield Road
- December 3, 2022
- 10:00 a.m.to 4:00 p.m.
- Our Auxiliary will have two tables on which we will be selling crafts and baking.
Nov 25 -26 - 27 10AM -3PM - Fogmoor Farm's Pop Up market
- 3966 Cobble Hill rd V0R 1L5, corner of TCH and Cobble Hill Road across from Valleyview Center (Country Grocer)
- South Cowichan Healthcare Auxiliary will be at Fogmoor Farm's Pop Up market
- with crafts and baking,
- raising funds for Hospice, Cairnsmore Place and CDH.
- Free event. All welcome.
- Thank you for your support.
We are a non-profit group of Volunteers dedicated to making a difference in our Community in the Healthcare field. We work together to raise funds for worthwhile causes. We hold annual events where the proceeds go directly to purchasing equipment for Cowichan District Hospital or Cairnsmore Place in Duncan, or Hospice, among others. Our members donate time and efforts to Cairnsmore, the hospital Gift shop, and the HATS thrift shop. In the process, we have formed lasting friendships, gained worthwhile experience and have discovered our own inner strengths.
We welcome new members! We meet each second Tuesday of the month, except July and August, at the Mill Bay Community League Hall, across Kerry park Arena in Mill Bay B.C. at 1PM
Please call Cecile 250-733-2102 or Carole 250-748-5910 for more info